Welcome to Forever Organised! Our focus on helping people who are wanting to get their homes and lives organised. I share tips for reducing clutter, organising your home and life, time management, cleaning and decorating. We have a lovely community of readers who are all longing for the same thing – simple, beautiful and organised homes. We would love you to join us!
Hi there! I’m Jess, the face behind the blog. I am a wife to the ever supportive B and mum to 2 gorgeous girls, Hazel and Olive. My family and I live in Canberra, Australia.
I started Forever Organised in 2013 after deciding to embrace my crazy love of organising and start writing about it. I love having this creative outlet and having people to share my insane organising with, my Forever Organised community is nothing short of amazing! Everyone is so supportive and lovely, it really makes blogging so much fun!
I absolutely heart lists, so it only seems fitting to share one with you now.
1. I really LOVE to organise. And not just the rush you get looking at a perfectly organised room but the actual process. I love pulling everything out, I love purging and de-cluttering, I love shopping for storage pieces and I love having a beautifully cleaned, sorted, labeled and colour-coded room.
2. I am the eldest of 5. I have 4 sisters and 1 brother, there is 13 years between me and my littlest sister.
3. I have no formal training but I love graphic design. I make printables and logos for everything.
4. Even though I really wish I was, I am not a morning person..EVER! I am up well after midnight most nights writing, researching or creating like a mad women.
5. Cleaning is my stress relief, especially cleaning the bathroom. My ideal day would be cleaning the house with my music on and no kids.
6. I won’t leave the house without my face on. I haven’t since I was about 15 years old!
7. I am a self-help junkie. I have read every productivity, time management and intentional living book, blog and magazine. I can’t get enough of them!
8. I love playing board games. Trivial Pursuit is my favourite (I have 5 different editions) but I love a good game of Scrabble, Pictionary, Scattegories, Poker or even a Jigsaw.
9. I write a list for absolutely everything! My day planner is full of lists on every topic you can think of.
10. I’m not perfect! I love to have a clean and organised house but that is definitely not always the case. If you popped by unexpectedly, you would probably find a floor full of toys and a pile of washing to be done. My blog is here to inspire and help so I choose not to show that aspect of my life, it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen.
Weekly Plan Of Attack
Our Daily Routine
Our Organised Playroom
Our Kitchen Tour (Video)
Our Laundry Routine
Start by reading this Comprehensive Guide on how to Organise your Home.
Then come and join our Spring Organising Challenge and Facebook Group.
I can’t wait to meet some other crazy cleaners, organisers and list makers, just like me. And I would love nothing more than to be able to inspire even just one person to declutter, simplify and organise their home.
So Welcome, grab a cuppa, find a nice place in the sun and stay a while.
Can’t find what you need? Feel free to email me at email@example.com