Organise

2016 Forever Organised Day Planner

December 2, 2015

I am so excited to announce that my 2016 day planners are now available in my online store. I have moved my store back onto my website and all products are available for instant download. Yay!

Firstly, I want to thank you for your patience while I have been creating these planners. I have done some major upgrades this year and am really happy I took my time and made sure they are just right.

Let’s take a look, shall we?

Mint Geo 2016 Planner

First up is the new and improved Peppermint Planner. This year it has taken on the new name Mint Geo and is fresh and modern.

I have created 3 brand new designs to give you a little more choice when choosing your planner. I hope there is one here that you fall in love with.

2016 Flamingo Day Planner

The Flamingo is navy blue with gold glitter flamingos. On the inside they flamingos are replaced with gold polka dots.

2016 Bloom Day Planner

The Bloom is a beautiful pink, blush and green planner. It is a bit girly and lots of lovely.

2016 Dotty Day Planner

The Dotty has a subtle grey polka dot with pink features. The design makes it a great understated planner for the decorators.

2016 Flamingo Day Planner

The 2016 planner starts with a gorgeous cover page. Each planner has my Forever Organised mantra, ‘Simple, Beautiful, Organised’ which is what I hope my planner will bring to your life. I hope to help you simplify, enjoy the beautiful things and get your home and life organised.

IMG_3369-2

A Dates To Remember page is at the start of the monthly calendar. It has a space for each month to note important dates, birthdays and anniversaries.

Mint Geo 2016 Planner

The monthly calendar is much the same as previous years however it has the addition of an important dates section on the right hand side along with a section for notes.

2016 Flamingo Day Planner

The vertical weekly view is the same as previous years with columns for you to write in and a meal section at the bottom.

Mint Geo 2016 Planner
This year I have created a brand new horizontal option for the weekly planner. Each week day has a lined section for notes and appointments and a to do list with checkboxes. It also has a spot for meals at the bottom of each day. This layout has plenty of room to write and makes organising your week easy.

2016 Flamingo Day Planner

I have also done some changing to the daily page this year. I have moved from a daily schedule to more of a daily checklist. There are sections to write lists for errands, home, work, kids and health. A spot for meals and to jot down notes. I have also included a daily routine section. I love this part of the planner and use mine every single day. It has a morning routine with 5 tasks – start washing, unstack dishes, make beds, tidy bathrooms & switch laundry. The evening routine also has 5 tasks – fold washing, pack up toys, stack dishes, sweep kitchen & 15 minute pickup. Completing these 10 tasks each day will keep your home tidy and stop it from getting out of control.

todo

The to do and notes sections are similar to previous versions. I have included space at the top of each for you to write the topic of the list.

IMG_3402-2

Another new addition this year is the dividers. Each planner has a matching set of dividers for you to download and print at home. I have made it really easy to create your own dividers with tabs where you need them. Print them onto card and laminate and your planner will look amazing.

I am putting the finishing touches on matching kits for each planner. I will have a lists kit, finance kit, meal planning kit, party planning kit, cleaning kit and health kit available in the next week. Don’t forget to check back to complete your planner.

I get asked LOTS of questions about my planner so I thought I would put some FAQ’s here 🙂

How to print your planner?

I print mine at home on my printer however you can use a printing company like Officeworks or even your local library. The planners are set up to be printed duplex style (back to back), you can send the files to your print store and they will print it perfectly for you.

How to use your planner?

There are so many ways to use this 2016 planner. Once you have it printed out, you can hole punch it and put it into a 3 ring, A4 or A5 binder. If you already have a planner you can replace the pages with these. It can be bound at your print store or put into a disc bound folder. It can even be printed and used on a clipboard so you can see it all the time.

What planner do I use?

I own 2 large (A5) Kikki K time planners. The pink one you see in my photos is the one I use all the time and the gold is for my business. I take my planner with my pretty much everywhere I go however I usually leave it in the car because it is quite big. When I am home it sits open on our kitchen counter so I stay on track throughout the day.

2016 Bloom Day Planner

Pens, Paper, Punches, Oh My!

I use A5 Reflex 80gsm paper (I get it from Officeworks). The sheets are thick enough that they don’t bleed through but don’t make my planner too bulky. My favourite pens are Staedtler Triplus Fineliners and these Slim Ballpoint pens from Kikki K (they come in a 5 pack, I buy them every time they have a new range!). For years I used a single hole punch from Officeworks before I discovered this 6 hole punch on Ebay. To use on A5 pages, I made a mark where each end of the paper should go using washi tape. To punch holes, I put one end in to the tape then flip it over and punch at the other end. It definitely isn’t perfect but beats paying $80 for a proper one 😉

IMG_3317

Printers

The printer I use is the HP Officejet Pro 8600. I have had it for almost 2 years and I love it! The cartridges are quite expensive but they last ages, I have only just bought my second lot of cartridges since I got it.

2016 Mint Geo Planner

To celebrate the release of my 2016 planners I would love to give away planners to 5 lucky readers. All you have to do is leave a comment below letting me know which planner is your favourite and I will pick 5 next Tuesday night. (If you purchase a planner before Tuesday and win I will refund you!) You can see all the planners here.

Competition Now Closed

Congratulations to the winners of a Forever Organised 2016 Planner – Lesley, Des, Emma, Amy and Sarah. You have all been sent an email 🙂

Thank you so much for your continued support and I can not wait to see what 2016 brings. Happy Planning!

You Might Also Like

72 Comments

• Reply Lynda Charnock December 2, 2015 at 9:02 am

Love the Mint Geo!

• Reply Des December 2, 2015 at 9:14 am

Mint Geo is my fav – who can go past mint anyway? It is so refreshing and lively. With this planner I think I’ll feel upbeat about my day and uplifted when filling it out! 😊

• Reply foreverorganised December 8, 2015 at 9:38 pm

Des could you email me please, my email didn’t get through to you. Thanks 🙂

• Reply Kristi December 2, 2015 at 9:16 am

They are all amazing but my favourite is the dotty day planner. 😊

• Reply Melissa December 2, 2015 at 9:16 am

I love “Dotty”

• Reply Kymberly O'Neil December 2, 2015 at 9:24 am

Omg I absolutely love your DOTTY Planner. Well done Jess! X

• Reply Kristie December 2, 2015 at 9:29 am

I love the Mint Geo. it’s new, fresh and all what the new year is about. With 2 children under 2 including a new born and starting a new job next year along with motherhood and helping run my husbands business I need to be super Organised next year and this would allow me to keep on top of everything and not have a meltdown 🙂

• Reply Kat Child December 2, 2015 at 9:32 am

I love the flamingos they’re so much fun, and I need a planner to be fun to help me want to use it.. can’t wait to put this in my arc 👌

• Reply Danni December 2, 2015 at 9:33 am

I’m normally a pink girl and I have changed my mind so many times but I’m loving the flamingos! Love the navy and gold combo and the fact that’s it is a little something different on the outside and classic on the inside!

• Reply Lee Wilson December 2, 2015 at 9:34 am

I love the dotty one! So pretty!

• Reply Francesca hudson December 2, 2015 at 9:50 am

I love the dotty one in the vertical !

• Reply amy December 2, 2015 at 9:55 am

Definitely the dotty it is really cute. I so need one of these in my life!

• Reply Rachel December 2, 2015 at 9:56 am

I love the Flamingo style planner! Keep up the great work Jess, your blog is one of my main sources for inspiration. 🙂

• Reply Kimberley Hopkins December 2, 2015 at 9:59 am

TheMint Geo is my Fav! It’s so exciting watching your business grow! Keep up the great work

• Reply Belinda Burgoyne December 2, 2015 at 10:07 am

Im a sucker for polka dots so have to say the dotty is my favourite and would go perfectly with my pink filofax…
    Gret job! They all look stunning.

• Reply Rolanda December 2, 2015 at 10:13 am

Flamingo horizontal is my favorite!

• Reply Anne Facer December 2, 2015 at 10:14 am

The Bloom Day Planner – love love love 🙂

• Reply Donna December 2, 2015 at 10:16 am

I have to say the flamingos fo it for me. Quirky, but practical. Represent full bodied planner appears simple from the outset… But in reality takes skill, time and patience to master! Love it 🙂

• Reply Fiona December 2, 2015 at 10:19 am

I LOVE the Dotty planner. It’s nice and simple and goes perfectly with my dotty “why not” Kikki-k which i bought after following your page.

• Reply Jo December 2, 2015 at 10:29 am

I love the Mint Geo, it is gorgeous! Those daily pages are perfect for me to organise my 5 kids and what they need each day. You have done an amazing job!

• Reply Amy Hardy December 2, 2015 at 11:03 am

I love them all but the bloom is my favourite. Such lovely colours and designs. You are so talented. Wish I was half as organised as you are 😊

• Reply LeWauna December 2, 2015 at 11:18 am

I love the Bloom, but they are all beautiful.

• Reply Erin December 2, 2015 at 11:31 am

I love the Bloom. In a house full of boys (4, 2 and a NB) I think a bit of pink wouldn’t go astray. 2016 is my year to get really on top of my organising.

• Reply Emma December 2, 2015 at 12:00 pm

Bloom looks amazeballs! Nothing like a little bit of brightness to lighten each day!!! 🙂

• Reply Lindsey December 2, 2015 at 12:21 pm

Jess, these planners are fantastic! I also love my kiki-k planners, but you have covered everything in these little dynamites! I’ve decided 2016 will be the year my household becomes a minimalist house after reading your blog. So lots of planning ahead and organisation needed for this busy mum to help make life simpler. ……. I think I like the Flamingo the best, but it’s a pretty close call with the mint.

• Reply Mel Savage December 2, 2015 at 12:30 pm

I absolutely love the Mint Geo! It’s gorgeous 🙂 Well done a designing a great set of planners!

• Reply Edwina December 2, 2015 at 12:39 pm

○●○● Love the Dotty!! ●○●○

• Reply Karisha December 2, 2015 at 1:13 pm

These look gorgeous! Mint geo is my fav!
    Fab job!

• Reply Ann Dyer December 2, 2015 at 1:13 pm

Hard choice, love them all! But I’m going to go with fun….Flamingo!! I am a to do list person and love the Dates to Remember page, this is a must for me as well!

• Reply jenna December 2, 2015 at 1:34 pm

I loooove the flamingo planner. I am new to the whole planner thing. I bought myself the A5 kikki k gold planner last year for christmas. I don’t normally go for blues but the way the flamingo planner looks with the gold is gorgeous. Love love love it. Especially all the lists. A cleaning list for morning and night is definately something I need to start. 😄

• Reply Linda December 2, 2015 at 2:04 pm

The Mint Geo is my favourite! These planners are just gorgeous 🙂

• Reply Erin G December 2, 2015 at 2:40 pm

My favourite is the Flamingo! Looking forward to being super organised using your planner in 2016. I’m new to following your blog but I love it. Thank you for your great posts… Always super practical and motivating.

• Reply Carolyn G December 2, 2015 at 2:46 pm

My favourite design would have to be the Dotty! I am loving that you have given us the choice of either horizontal or vertical format – my brain seems to respond much better to a horizontal diary format!!! 😜

• Reply Christa December 2, 2015 at 2:56 pm

I love the Flamingo. 🙂
    My planner is pink and I use bright coloured Fineliners as well, so I need a darker more neutral backdrop to make my writing stand out. Also, what I love about the Flamingo is that it’s really quirky and fun on the outside, and elegant on the inside – just like me! 😉

• Reply Christa December 2, 2015 at 5:58 pm

Also, quick question, what does ‘switch laundry’ mean?

• Reply Leigh December 2, 2015 at 8:04 pm

Hey Christa I think switch laundry might be from washing machine to dryer. Maybe?!

• Reply foreverorganised December 3, 2015 at 7:26 am

Yes it means either put it in the dryer or onto the line 🙂

• Reply Christa December 3, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Ah! Thank you both! I knew it was going to be something simple like that! There’s no dryer in our house so it’s all solar and wind power! 😉

• Reply Mel Savage December 2, 2015 at 3:06 pm

• Reply Teneale December 2, 2015 at 3:44 pm

I think all your designs are amazing and you are very creative. The Dotty design is my favourite. Only just though, it was very hard to choose.

• Reply Kerry December 2, 2015 at 4:31 pm

The flamingo is gorgeous. I have tried so many planners /diaries and spent so much money but always had to customise them anyway. This is amazing!! Love love love it💜

• Reply sarah Hawkins December 2, 2015 at 5:32 pm

Mint geo is my favorite in vertical, these are beautiful!

• Reply Leigh December 2, 2015 at 7:59 pm

Oh so hard to choose but I think the Bloom has won me over. Can’t go past anything über girly!!

• Reply Lesley December 2, 2015 at 8:31 pm

I love the feminine look of Bloom. The colours look great together.

• Reply Lellyco December 11, 2015 at 12:32 am

Hi Jess I think I was one of the winners as there is no other Lesley but I have not received an email. Can you let me know either way p,ease. Thank you

• Reply Ange December 2, 2015 at 10:03 pm

Your planners look awesome! Such a hard choice. I think bloom would look fantastic with my Kikki K planner. Such pretty colours.

• Reply Amanda December 2, 2015 at 10:29 pm

I’m loving the mint geo in horizontal to go in my gold a5 Kikki k diary! 😍

• Reply Debbie December 3, 2015 at 6:55 am

I love Bloom, very girly and so pretty

• Reply Cassie December 3, 2015 at 8:01 am

I love the flamingo its fun and girly without being OTT and the colour goes great with the gold which i love!

• Reply Sherrin December 3, 2015 at 11:59 am

I absolutely LOVE the peppermint planner.

• Reply Katie Ellis December 3, 2015 at 12:39 pm

Mint Geo is my favourite! As a full time shift working mummy to a crazy two year old little boy this would really get me super organised!! Love your blog here in the UK! Xx

• Reply Kristy Coles December 4, 2015 at 1:22 am

Oh my! I think I need a bit of mint geo in my life!! Well done, they all look fantastic xx

• Reply fiona December 4, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Hi Jess, love the bloom. just about to print it. so excited to get planning. x

• Reply Sharon December 5, 2015 at 7:49 pm

I love the flamingo planner, these planners have everything I need and more!

• Reply Kristie Newland December 6, 2015 at 12:02 pm

Mint Geo is sooooooo nice!!!! 🙂

• Reply Emma December 6, 2015 at 7:23 pm

Love the bloom planner

• Reply Alana Wood December 6, 2015 at 10:50 pm

I love the bloom planner! I’ve never tried using a planner like this before, always just used basic diaries so I’m excited to give this type of planner a try 😊

• Reply Peta December 7, 2015 at 12:42 am

the bloom planner is my favourite 🙂

• Reply Monique December 7, 2015 at 2:24 pm

The Dotty horizontal planner is me all over! I love the design and more importantly, I love the features that you have including in this planner. I have been looking for so long, and I can’t find the right type of planner for my busy, busy life. With 4 children ranging in ages from 1y/o to 10y/o and running the office for our business, life is a juggling act sometimes. Your planner will eliminate that bit of stress in my day, I find it such a de-stress if you know you are in control of the daily tasks and you can see everything that needs doing and tick them off, plus the up coming events and birthdays – thanks for making such a perfect planner!

• Reply Holly December 7, 2015 at 10:37 pm

I love the Bloom and Dotty! With 4 party plan businesses and full time work, I need one of these gorgeous planners 😍

• Reply Thalia December 8, 2015 at 7:33 am

My favourite is the flamingo planner which definitely will suit my gold Kikki k planner that I have not had a chance to set up and use during the year. 2016 is the year for me to start experiencing an organised life. Thank you for creating these lovely planners..now my husband can stop asking me when I am going to start using mine. ☺

• Reply Michelle December 8, 2015 at 1:26 pm

So hard to choose a favourite, but I L.O.V.E the Mint Geo the most!

• Reply Anne December 11, 2015 at 11:16 am

Just downloaded the dotty planner.

I absolutely love it! Works perfectly with my current divider inserts.

It’s like you’ve been inside my brain and put together my ultimate planner!

• Reply Bron December 15, 2015 at 8:45 pm

Hi jess. Purchased dotty recently. How long b4 download becomes available? Havent received yet. Thx

• Reply sarah Hawkins December 16, 2015 at 8:32 pm

Hi jess! I received your email saying i won a free planner and to email you which one i wanted but i havent received it yet…. it was the mint geo vertical 😊

• Reply Amy December 17, 2015 at 11:50 pm

Me neither, i’m guessing she is busy with Christmas preparations 🙂

• Reply Kimberley January 6, 2016 at 2:40 pm

Hi Jess.
    I just downloaded my mint geo planner and it is a lot more …green than I thought. Is there anyway of swapping to the dotty because it clashes with my new Kikki-K planner which is ice blue?
    I understand if not and will just re purchase because I do love the planner.
    Thanks 🙂

• Reply Nadine January 27, 2016 at 9:56 am

Thanks for this planner Jess. I love it! Just letting you know that I have linked your blog to my post here http://ewehope.com/get-organised-series-the-planner/ Thanks again 🙂

• Reply Joanna July 25, 2016 at 1:44 pm

Hi Jess
    Here I am considering moving from a regular diary to your planner for next year 2017, so I ventured into the Kikki K store to check out their binders (some cute new ones coming out too although I wish I could still get the pink one like yours haha). Now I find I ‘m at odds with what to do with the Kikki K inserts that come with it. Although I would like to begin with your planner I don’t think I can waste what comes with the purchase 🙁 Hmmmm…. a dilemma 🙂

• Reply Emily August 10, 2016 at 6:36 pm

Such beautiful organisers. I love using my notice board to keep me organised.

• Reply Ricky April 14, 2017 at 5:10 am

que onda banda, pues para mi su llegada del tri a canucn es super especial yo soy de mexico en neahauzlodo y siempre estaba en el rockandrool de cho hay un lugar en mexico que se llama el consejo del rock, siempre llega, la banda bostik, liran rool, el tri, etc. esta chido, esto es solo para la verdadera banda chido

• Reply Steffi April 14, 2017 at 5:33 am

It’s usually two things that make a roller set go bad:1. The ends are not wrapped around well, or2. The hair wa7&n#821s;t completely dry.I have seen chicas with rollers just slapped up there haphazardly and their hair still comes out sleek. So, if you are still not getting the results you want, adjust accordingly. You’ll get it! I promise you will and that day that it clicks, you’ll never have another bad set of rolos!