My bedside table is quite small and doesn’t have any drawers so I had to be a little creative when coming up with an organising solution. This crochet basket (from The Reject Shop) fits perfectly on the shelf and is big enough to fit all my night time essentials.
Night Time Essentials
- Notebook & Pen – Creativity always hits me once I have gone to bed or during a night time baby feed. I use this notebook to jot down ideas, thoughts or anything I remember once in bed.
- Headphones – I love listening to podcasts at night so my headphones are a must have.
- Hand Cream – I use this pretty smelling hand cream every night to moisturise my hands.
- Eye Cream – This eye cream is lovely and makes me look so much more awake in the mornings.
- Lip Balm & Repair – I use these before I go to sleep to give my lips some hydration over night.
- Dish – I use this dish to hold my jewellery and hair ties when I take them out.
Having these essentials organised in my bedside table means I don’t have to get up and down once I am in bed, I have everything I need at arms reach.
How is your bedside table looking? Could it do with a tidy? Set a timer for 15 minutes, you will be surprised how quickly you can clean it!