Today I thought I would have a chat about car organisation. I have lots to say about car organisation (something I never thought I would say!) so I thought I would break it up into a few parts. I am going to show you what I keep on my front seat today and will be back with more later.
I keep this caddy on the front seat of our car with all my essentials. It has seriously saved me so many times!
Inside I keep:
- Wipes for sticky fingers or a quick car clean
- Notebook with some pretty paper and notecards inside
- Pencil case with pens, sharpie, scissors, and tape
- Container with snacks
- Coin purse with change for parking
- Makeup case with hand sanitiser, deodorant, lip balm, hand cream, Panadol, mints, hair ties and a few nappy bags.
I added the notebook and pencil case a couple of years ago and have lost count of the number of times I have used them to write a quick note, cut a tag off, wrap a present or write a name on clothing.
- Caddy – Howard’s Storage World (You can read more about my unhealthy obsession with caddies here.)
- Snack Container – Decor from Woolworths
- Pencil Case & Make Up Bag – Big W
- Coin Purse – Kmart
What do you like to keep in the front of your car? Do you have a ridiculous amount to say about car organisation as well? No? Just me?
Don’t forget to pop back in over the next few days to see the rest of my car organisation 🙂